Dollar General asks customers to fill out an online DGCustomerFirst Satisfaction Survey and tell them about their shopping experience. Dollar General is offering free participation in the sweepstakes to all eligible participants as a way of saying thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
This online survey’s main objective is to better understand consumer demands in order to make their experience easier, more convenient, accessible, and less complicated. As a result, fill out the survey honestly and accurately as often as possible to assist the organization in better serving you.
The Entry Process for DGCustomerFirst Surveys
- Visit begin your online customer survey, go to DGCustomerFirst.com.
- Read and comprehend the instructions on the customer satisfaction survey (which I mentioned earlier).
- Double-check that you have your general-purpose dollar receipt.
- Make a note of the time, business number, and 15-digit lookup code on the bottom of your receipt. On the official website www.dgcustomerfirst.com, enter the DGCustomerfirst Survey code.
- To begin the customer-oriented dg search, click the yellow button.
- From very satisfied to very unhappy, rate your degree of satisfaction. Fill out the Customer Satisfaction Survey completely and honestly.
- You must enter your contact information in order to participate in the Dollar General Survey.
- Your DGCustomerFirst survey is now ready to be submitted.
DGCustomerFirst Entered The Drawing Via Email
- There is no need to purchase anything if you complete the survey via mail.
- You must bring a postcard that is 3.5″ x 5″ in size.
- Then, on the postcard, write your name, address, and email address, as well as your phone number.
- The final step is to mail the postcard to the contest’s address.
The actual address is listed below.
An approved participant/respondent can submit their full name, valid email address, postal address (PO boxes are not permitted), city, state, zip code, phone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325, 31 2 “x5” postcards with appropriate postage